On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:47:44 -0700
Chip Parker <infowo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>   * When loading profiles '/etc/make.profile' for repository 'gentoo':

/etc/make.profile is user configuration, and beyond the scope of PMS.

> Additionally, I plan to show very soon that PMS is incorrect in its
> requirement that profiles/parent includes only relative paths.

It is impossible to include absolute paths in repository parent files,
since there is no guaranteed filesystem location for repositories.

This is now the third time I've had to tell you that user configuration
is not part of PMS. You're contributing substantially to the amount of
noise on the subject, wasting the time of everyone who has to read your
posts and respond to them. Kindly stop.

--
Ciaran McCreesh