On Sunday 08 November 2009 18:37:10 Peter Volkov wrote:
> В Вск, 08/11/2009 в 16:06 +0100, Patrick Lauer пишет:
> > And because I'm a lazy
> >
> > I'd appreciate if y'all stopped obsessing about such details and just fix
> > it instead
>
> Do you mean that whatever you commit to the tree is not your
> responsibility? Sorry but it's your job.
I make things work. Cosmetics are quite low on my list of priorities.
Feel free to fix such things.
All "my" packages are free for all to bump, fix and extend, as long as whoever
touched it is willing to fix any issues that happen from it.

> Also it's nice to see how you touch packages without even minimal
> negotiation with maintainers and at the same time you are not subscribed
> to bug mail of relevant herds and you do not add yourself into
> metadata.xml. Such behaviour is prohibited. Please, stop doing that.
I'm the only person in the benchmarks herd and with dragonheart the only one
in forensics herd. What's the exact problem here?

Also, if I break anything ... assign the bugs to me. I'll unbreak it. Easy as
that. And if you're rude enough I'll avoid touching your packages in the
future and yell at you when things don't get fixed in a reasonable time.

Have fun,

Patrick