On 10/04/2010 16:25, William Hubbs wrote:
On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 03:06:57PM +0300, Dror Levin wrote:
On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 07:10, William Hubbs<willi...@gentoo.org>  wrote:
On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 01:19:32AM +0200, Ben de Groot wrote:
On 3 April 2010 20:56, George Prowse<george.pro...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Does mediawiki have captcha ability?

Yes, there are a number of solutions for that.

??I realize I am very late on this thread, but please do not go here
??unless you provide an audio solution as well. ??Otherwise, you will
??affectively lock blind users out of the wiki, just as they are
??currentlylocked out of the forums.
http://bugs.gentoo.org/284362
We are planning to use ReCaptcha which, as far as I known, provides
audio. Please correct me if I'm wrong or if that isn't enough.

  Yes, it does.  However, I would tend to question how practical their
  audio captcha is.  Go to www.captcha.net and try the demo a few times
  and see how much luck you have solving audio captchas from it.

Is there a better system?