Mike Frysinger wrote:
On Thursday, January 20, 2011 14:47:24 Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
<< SNIP >>
Also "angry unhelpful tools"? You're putting words in my mail that
aren't there. I said infra _used_ to be against that; it was obvious
that knowing that I wouldn't just push the issue against their will.
no, you didnt.  you said "the Infra team has been against this idea".  you
didnt say anywhere that infra had changed their mind, and this statement made
it sound like basically "screw infra, this is what QA says, and if infra
doesnt like it they can figure something out on their own".
<<SNIP>>-mike

Actually, yea he did. In your quote of him, he said "has been'. Maybe you misread it but that means they had a different view or opinion in the past but that has changed.

Dale

:-)  :-)