Dale wrote:
I'm a user, tho a lowly one, and even I look in the changelogs from time to time. I don't even see why this should be discussed. If you *change* something, but it in the *change* log. If not, maybe the changelog should be called something else.

Using the logic that something being removed is not a change, then adding something is a change either. Adding something is important and I think something being removed is important too.

Dale
I'm a user, tho a lowly one, and even I look in the changelogs from time to time. I don't even see why this should be discussed. If you *change* something, put it in the *change* log. If not, maybe the changelog should be called something else.

Using the logic that something being removed is not a change, then adding something is not a change either. Adding something is important and I think something being removed is important too.

Dale

:-)  :-)

P. S. Corrected some bad typos. lol I need new glasses and better fingers.