On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 3:43 PM, William Hubbs <willi...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> I am sending this out for review so we can commit it to the tree
> when we commit our alternate systemd ebuild in a few days. This will be
> set up so that users can choose which systemd package they want to
> install, and it will default to the current systemd package.

Did I miss some kind of announcement for what is going on here?  An
additional implementation in portage along with an eclass probably is
worth some kind of intro on-list.  I don't think you need to seek
approval/etc, but it would be nice to know what your goals/etc are.
Is this just a different installation/configuration approach, or is
this some kind of upstream fork?

Rich