On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 14:43:14 -0500
William Hubbs <willi...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> this eclass is an alternative to systemd.eclass, and maintains
> full compatibility with it; however, it expands it so that it can query
> pkgconfig for the directory paths. It returns the same default paths as
> systemd.eclass if there is an error with pkgconfig.

Alternative? So now developers decide whether they want support systemd
A or systemd B? And we fork packages so that users can have matching
set of packages?

If you listened, you would know that the only reason I didn't apply
your patches to the eclass was that nothing used them. If you really
want to commit your quasi-fork, I will update the eclass. You
don't really have to play silly games like this.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny