Am Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014, 13:50:43 schrieb hasufell:

> > So, broken? Far from it. More like essential feature.

> I'm not sure if you realize that you just disabled dynamic deps support
> on most of those converted ebuilds.

PLEASE, everyone, don't just make statements like the the one above ^ but
instead explain what has happened and best bring up a real-world example.

"... of those converted ebuilds, because ....!
For example, see ... which you just changed as follows: ... This has the
consequence that ..."

This will hopefully also cut down the pointless chatter "Yes you do. No you
dont."

--

Andreas K. Huettel
Gentoo Linux developer