On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 2:04 PM, Kristian Fiskerstrand <k...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> The way I see it, keeping review and committing/pushing separate is a
> good thing, and removes a lot of the concerns about hosting a review
> platform as it is sufficient with read-access to repositories.
>
> Thanks for showing at least one of the alternatives.

+1.

FWIW, I think most of the innovation in review UX (insofar as there is
any) is happening on ReviewBoard, which is another FOSS review-only
tool, written on top of Django. A Python-based app might also be more
hackable for the Gentoo dev audience and possibly more
security-sensible. I know that Mozilla is starting to deploy it quite
successfully.

Cheers,

Dirkjan