On 12/07/2016 01:53 PM, Jigme Datse Rasku wrote:
I have been using LedgerSMB as when I was looking everything except
SQL-Ledger (which got forked to LedgerSMB) was either too expensive
(commercial, and a lot didn't run on Linux) or more pain than writing in
a ledger book (easier to screw up, and harder to remember what I was
doing anyway).

As I haven't looked at options for ages, due to feeling LedgerSMB
continues to be a good fit (I switched to them soon after the fork), and
mostly fails for me in terms of multiple features I don't really need,
or so far haven't even found a use case that works for me, but many over
time which I thought I wouldn't use, I do now.  don't need to, but it works.

I expressed recently that *if* they created a "only new code" version
which only had basic accounting features, I could, and would work with
it, if that worked mostly like that is currently working.

For me, as the interface (web based) is a huge plus over anything I
looked at in the past.

On Dec 7, 2016 10:32, "james" <gar...@verizon.net