On 06/11/2022 10.34, Sam James wrote:

> That had two parts:
> 1. https://github.com/projg2/nattka/issues/72 &
> https://github.com/projg2/nattka/pull/73 (done)
> 2. https://github.com/arthurzam/tattoo/issues/1 (not done)

I was waiting for nattka-0.4 (which returns the field value) and was
hoping to wait until it becomes stable, so it will be able to upgrade
nattka on all devboxes easily and just use new API. Seeing this
conversation, made me understand that it is desired to do it ASAP, so I
added it now with a little ugly code around (import guards to check that
nattka supports the new field).

So currently tattoo skips all bugs marked with Manual testing.

I also plan to create a small dashboard showing special cases of Arch
Testing bugs, such as:

1. Bugs with only one arch remaining
2. Bugs blocked by blocker bug
3. Bugs without any info and activity (not blocked, untouched, not done)

This is in hopes to have a more organized and priority bugs, to mitigate
cases when something somewhere failed, and we lose the bug until pinged.

My current plan is to have a script that generated a HTML file that I
will host on ~dev space, and will have a scheduled process to regenerate
the HTML. I'm still planning the solution and how to schedule it, so no
promises :)

--
Arthur Zamarin
arthur...@gentoo.org