Hi Spider,

This isn't related to the subject of your email but when trying to read it, I
was presented with a bright gaudy yellow message in KMail (at the top of your
email) saying....

Message was signed with unknown key.
The validity of the signature cannot be verified.
Problem: OpenPGP plug-in was not specified.
Use the 'Settings->Configure KMail->Security' dialog to specify the plug-in or
ask your system administrator to do that for you.

And at the bottom of your email....

--
begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!

I was wondering if there was some way to keep KMail from turning emails like
yours into some kind of gaudy fireworks display.  It's hard on my eyes.

That's a sincere question by the way.

Carlos
www.internetsuccess.ca