On April 5, 2005 10:56 pm, quoth Ciaran McCreesh:
> On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 22:45:21 -0700 Robert Persson
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> | But what's wrong with tools to make things easier if they don't impair
> | the  performance of the system?  Why not have a nice simple
> | X-configurator that  does the job of the SuSE or mandrake equivalents?
>
> Get coding :)

If I had the know-how I would.  I didn't mean to say that you should be doing
a better job than you are, or that you should be doing more of this or that.
I'm sorry if it came across that way.  It's just that it seemed to me like
you were saying that there is something inherently inappropriate about having
this kind of tool in Gentoo.  I'm sorry if I misunderstood.

Robert
--
Robert Persson

"No matter how much ye shake yer peg