On Apr 5, 2005 5:07 PM, Robert G. Hays <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here I have to -- mostly! -- agree with Eric...

I am a highly-knowledgeable ~18-year programmer, multi-lang, multi-arch,
even was handed 66x lins low-comment Fortran, which I'd never seen
(Fortran) before to convert to C, no headers, books, etc.  Not only
succeded in ~12 hours, but noticed & fixed two errors that the client
had paid several $10K's to supposed Fortran-pros trying to find & fix!

<snip>

Jesus, what drivel!  Why not try Fedora or Ubuntu?  Isn't it obvious towards whom Gentoo is targeted?

--
ciao,
cj