Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> writes:

> Grant Edwards wrote:
>> On 2010-07-02, Nicolas Sebrecht<nicolas.s-...@laposte.net>  wrote:
>>

>>> I'm often stucked by the current policy in this mailing list changing
>>> the 'Reply-To' header to the mailing list address.  Most mailing
>>> lists I use don't do that.
>>>
>>> It is usually better and prefer the "answer to all" policy as it
>>> permit to be notified of an answer without having to track the whole
>>> mailing list.
>>>
>>> What do you think about changing of policy?

Like others, I'm happy with this as it is. But YMMV.

> When they start a new list and it is not set up this way, it causes
> confusion.  This was discussed before on another list.  I don't see
> this changing anytime soon and hope it doesn't.

Is there a way for someone to add another address to Reply-To? (Does the
list management software overwrite the header or just appends its
address?)

Such a way would suit the OP and people who don't want duplicate
messages at the same time.

Meanwhile the OP might want to add a request to be CC'ed to his
signature.

--
Nuno J. Silva
gopher://sdf-eu.org/1/users/njsg