Michael Mol wrote:

> Based on this and other posts in the thread, I'll probably give
> digikam a try. I did want to clarify one point, though: I don't
> connect the camera to the computer; I put the SD card into a card
> reader, and copy from there.

It is a nice program and I'm pretty sure it allows you to download from
your card too.  I'm not sure gtkam will allow downloads from the card so
you are likely headed down the right road.

Honestly, if digikam worked right with my camera, I'd use it in a heart
beat.  I like it but I can't get my pics to show up right.  I can't
figure out why tho.  Maybe I should try getting from the stick like you
do?  Thing is, I leave my camera on the tri-pod about 90% of the time.
The card is on the bottom of mine beside the battery.

Dale

:-)  :-)

how you interpreted my words!

Miss the compile output?  Hint: