* Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> [120305 12:09]:
[..]
> Honestly, if digikam worked right with my camera, I'd use it in a heart
> beat.  I like it but I can't get my pics to show up right.  I can't
> figure out why tho.  Maybe I should try getting from the stick like you
> do?  Thing is, I leave my camera on the tri-pod about 90% of the time.
> The card is on the bottom of mine beside the battery.
>
> Dale

Have you tried a more recent Digikam Dale?

They use libgphoto2 (I believe) and also recently pulled in more support
internally (again, I believe) so they continue to improve camera
support.

I don't know offhand what's what in the latest Gentoo stable and testing
ebuilds though as I build from the upstream git in most cases.

Todd