[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Monday 01 May 2006 11:03 pm, Alexander Skwar wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Monday 01 May 2006 07:55 am, Justin Patrin wrote:
>> On 4/30/06, Alexander Skwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > Kesara Rathnayake wrote:
>> (I hate HTML mail....and I hate Outlook even more.)
>
> Outlook and Outlook Express are the two worst mail clients in the
> universe.

They are not. Lotus Notes beats them to that.

Ouch. You sure you want to be handing out a judgement of that magnitude like that?

Yes, I am sure. Well, my statement is at least true reg. Notes 5.
I do not know Notes 6 or newer. They might have changed Notes and
made it better.

 It'd take quite a bit to be worse than Outlook.

That's not so hard, as Outlook isn't so bad. No, it's certainly not one
of the better clients, but it's just not the worst MUA on earth.

> They're too slow

Not really.

You must not have used them.

I do. Everyday.

 I have.

I doubt that.

 They are.  End of story.

Yep. End of story. Outlook isn't the worst MUA on earth.

> and bloated to do anything, and they don't accept ANYTHING
> other than MS Exchange server

Wrt. Outlook Express, that's plain wrong. And wrt. Outlook: It's
wrong as well. Outlook CAN interface IMAP servers. But you'll
lose all the benefits of Outlook in this case.

I said that they can't interface with non-MS Exchange servers withour throwing a Royal Temper Tantrum.

Yes, that's what you wrote. Whatever you mean with that.

 They do not like POP.

As far as Outlook Express is concerned: You're wrong.

 They like IMAP even less.

Interesting. Please tell that my Outlook, which is using an
(additional) IMAP server just fine.

Plus, of all the HTML-sending mail clients, Outlook is the worst! It makes the biggest, most bloated HTML I've ever seen!

Okay, that's quite possibly true, yes. But, actually, HTML code
quality isn't something I care much about at all....

Alexander Skwar
--
Nurse Donna:    Oh, Groucho, I'm afraid I'm gonna wind up an old maid.
Groucho:        Well, bring her in and we'll wind her up together.