On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:43:35AM -0400, Michael Pobega wrote:
> Can I use procmail with IMAP or is that not possible? And how do I
> configure Mutt to use download/sync IMAP?

procmail? Do you mean sorting to IMAP mailboxes? I imagine you just do
the same as normally: set-up procmail to sort to a maildir or mboxes
and just find an imap server capable of serving from whichever format
you choses.

I am at a loss what you want to do with procmail and imap... AFAIK,
procmail processes mails, at quite a different level from imap, which
transports mail between places.

As to your mutt question:

  emerge mutt with imap use flag. Set up your folders like:

set folder="imaps://<user>@<secureimapserver>/<foldername>"

Ah... google is your friend:

Now I don't have to type all that much.

Regards,

Willie W. Wong                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
408 Fine Hall,  Department of Mathematics,  Princeton University,  Princeton
A mathematician's reputation rests on the number of bad proofs he has given.