Hi All,

Can't recall if anyone else posted on this.  Just updated my KDE to
the latest 3.5.10 and discovered that there is no KDE menu!  This
means no KDE applications menu, as well as no menu on the left hand
pane when I run kcontrol from a terminal:

kcontrol: WARNING: No K menu group with X-KDE-BaseGroup=settings found
! Defaulting to Settings/

Also, I used to have this in my Fluxbox menu to launch Konqueror:

  [exec] (Konqueror) {kfmclient openProfile webbrowsing}

However, this won't launch konqueror anymore.

elog said something about running kbuildsycoca as the user I want to
launch konqueror from, which I did,  but is there anything else I
should do to fix any of the above?
--
Regards,
Mick