On Monday 08 June 2009, Philip Webb wrote:
> 090608 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> > are you missing mimelib
>
> Yes, in fact I've never heard of it before.
> Has it suddenly become necessary with the latest KDE 3.5.10 ?
>
> > have you updated from monolithic to split - and missed a couple of
> > packages?
>
> Not here.

I've updated from monolithic to split (actually removed monolithic and then
installed split) years ago.  It has been working fine until now - 3.5.10

I seem to have installed kde-base/mimelib, I guess as dependency:

kde-base/mimelib
 Installed versions:  3.5.10(3.5)(20:11:53 06/07/09)(-debug -elibc_FreeBSD)

I also tried changing fluxbox for kdm (in case this is a fluxbox WM issue) and
restarte X with kdm.  Ran kbuildsycoca, but same error again.  :(
--
Regards,
Mick