To be clear, this effort goes quite a bit further. From the "extended
argument": "[…] it is *effective *and *enforceable *political control by
the Global South that would be required."

That, of course, renders basically any global (climate) governance effort
anywhere illegitimate.

*Gernot Wagner, **New York University (on leave at Columbia Business
School, spring 2022)*
gwagner.com
*Keep in touch: *gwagner.com/#newsletter