So, if that has been fixed does that mean we can get an additional +1?

 :)

On 31-01-16 19:18, Jody Garnett wrote:
Right, I can delete the "listen to root" idea. I had the idea that we could listen to the root folder (as an alternative to this proposal) and be advised of all resource changes.

Turns out listening to a directory - only gives you updates to the files listed in the directory - but does not do recursion.

So listening to ROOT would tell you about changes to resources in the GEOSERVER_DATA_DIRECTORY .. but not tell you about a change to GEOSERVER_DATA_DIRECTORY/styles.

I will make a note of this in the "feedback" and remove the alternative from the proposal.

--
Jody Garnett