Hi all,

As a quick question, are there any impediments to publishing GeoTools and GeoServer jars on Maven Central?

I believe the requirements could be met easily enough: http://central.sonatype.org/pages/requirements.html. (I've done this for LocationTech projects like JTS and GeoMesa, and I'd be happy to help.)

Cheers,

Jim

On 03/07/2018 10:06 AM, Nuno Oliveira wrote:
Hi all,

I agree with Andrea ... so far my experience with the OSGeo maven repository doesn't give me too much confidence for such an important move and one trouble per 2.5 years
is not that bad indeed.

Regards,

Nuno Oliveira