I had a interesting discussion on the possiblility of having a Direct X
on linux with John Carmack. Well it appears Mircosoft will sue anyone that
tries that. So I talked to him about Mesa-GGI and how Direct X support was
added to libGGI. So to the person that wrote the Direct X interface. Do
you think you have a enough of a bridge between Direct X and GGI to allow
Mesa-GGI programs to run on top of Direct X completely? If not what
features do you feel libGGI lacks to have this happen?

Also can libGGI handle DMA transfers, AGP? Does it have enough of a API
to implement textures and other 3D functions?

James Simmons                                                     (o_
fbdev/gfx developer                                      (o_  (o_ //\
http://www.linux-fbdev.org                              (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net