Andreas Beck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> BTW: Heretic has a -mode parameter that should change resolution, however it
> doesn't seem to work right in my outdated copy.

Hmm, it should work, but it have some limitations - here's my Changelog
entry:
* Initial support for higher resolutions (automap, menus, statusbar and
  info screens work flawlessly now, but the 3d engine gets messed up or
  crashes if vertical resolution exceeds 240. Horizontal resolutions are
  limited to the common ones - 320, 512, 640, 800 and 1024 all work fine
  but most inbetween causes crashes.)

Note that there's also a -scale option for ggiheretic, which will
scale the display 2 times.

//Marcus
        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]