> It does crash my system/keyboard when i try to quit the test pattern, but
> that's probably cuase i'm using a old library.

That's strange. Please enable Magic SysRq for debugging purposes and then
help us to track that one down.

> Now, on a more phychotic note...  I read a note about somone sticking a ps/2
> keyboard into thier ps/2 mouse port, and getting it to work.

Yes. This is basically possible. Steffen has done that for the "real" KGI
before. Don't know, if he ported that back to KGI 0.9 yet.

> A employee has just told me that his computer shop has instructed him to
> ram his ps/2  keyboard into the serial port on his windows 98 machine.

Umm - how would that work ? Maybe with a ps2/serial adapter, like the ones
used for mice ... The PS/2 port is basically a clocked serial port, so it
might be possible, but I'd rather use the two PS/2 ports for keyboards and
the serial ones for mice.

CU, Andy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =