> Hmm, it should work, but it have some limitations - here's my Changelog
> entry:
> * Initial support for higher resolutions (automap, menus, statusbar and
>   info screens work flawlessly now, but the 3d engine gets messed up or
>   crashes if vertical resolution exceeds 240. Horizontal resolutions are
>   limited to the common ones - 320, 512, 640, 800 and 1024 all work fine
>   but most inbetween causes crashes.)

640x480 does not work right in my copy. Menus appear side-by-side in two
small windows at the top of the screen (looks like it is just linearly
addressed and it still thinks it has 320x200). However the Game engine is
centered to the middle of the screen and runs o.k. there, except for the
"head-up-displays" that are misplaced.

> Note that there's also a -scale option for ggiheretic, which will
> scale the display 2 times.

This one works fine for me. I already started wondering how I tested it
earlier ...

CU, ANdy

= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =