> > I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year - the last year
> > of the 20th century :-).
> *WHACK*  21st century starts in 2001.

Sure. That's what I said ... Maybe I should have phrased it even more
clearly ... What I meant was:

the new year [, 2000, will be] the last year of the 20th century.

Thanks for that *whack* anyway. I'll save it till the next time, when I
really deserve it (won't take long, I'm sure ...).

> But merry Christmas or whatever holiday is appropriate and happy end of
> the world anyway.  =>

ROTFL ! In case the world ends on 31st and we all go to programmer's heaven,
where they still have all the hardware from the good old days around to play
with, and all the well designed stuff, that never made it on the market,
we'll at least all have a good laugh on all those jerks that worried about
Y2K problems :-)).

CU, ANdy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =