On Fri, Dec 24, 1999 at 12:56:33PM +0100, Andreas Beck wrote:
> > But merry Christmas or whatever holiday is appropriate and happy end of
> > the world anyway.  =>
> ROTFL ! In case the world ends on 31st and we all go to programmer's heaven,
> where they still have all the hardware from the good old days around to play
> with, and all the well designed stuff, that never made it on the market,
> we'll at least all have a good laugh on all those jerks that worried about
> Y2K problems :-)).

About the middle of next month, I'm going to start going to garage sales
and the like.  Never used camping and outdoor equipment likely to be for
sale cheap!  The idiots won't be able to get much of their y2k survival
gear investment back, but I might get a few great bargains.  ;>

- Joseph Carter         GnuPG public key:   1024D/DCF9DAB3, 2048g/3F9C2A43
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]   20F6 2261 F185 7A3E 79FC  44F9 8FF7 D7A3 DCF9 DAB3
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Internet users who spend even a few hours a week online
at home experience higher levels of depression and loneliness than if
they had used the computer network less frequently, The New York Times
reported Sunday.  The result ...  surprised both researchers and
sponsors, which included Intel Corp., Hewlett Packard, AT&T Research and
Apple Computer.

PGP signature