On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 04:52:01PM +0100, Rubén wrote:
> > >       ^^^
> > >   What do you refer to with GGL? :)
> >
> > This was meant to be a experimental Generalized GL implementation.
>       In KGI? Is there something working for an S3 Virge card that I can
> test on my machine?

Well, I wanted to get a feeling how I could speed up rendering on the
client side by compiling optimized fragment processing routines.

I had some code written that should have implemented the whole OpenGL 1.0
fragment pipeline, but never got to test it. (It's still on my wishlist,

> > It's development is currently halted due to lack of time on my part. (I know of
>       Where can I found more documentation on this project?

There is no such thing as documentation.
I can just send you the code, if you like.