On Sat, May 27, 2000 at 09:44:17PM +0200, Andreas Beck wrote:
> > I thought that libGGI fully emulates svgalib...
>
> This depends on how you install it. If you install the LibGGI SVGAlib
> wrapper, it shadows a real SVGAlib and redirects SVGAlib programs to the
> LibGGI layer.

does it run zgv yet?  =p

--
Joseph Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>               GnuPG key 1024D/DCF9DAB3

If we want something nice to get born in nine months, then sex has to
happen.  We want to have the kind of sex that is acceptable and fun for both
people, not the kind where someone is getting screwed. Let's get some cross
fertilization, but not someone getting screwed.
        -- Larry Wall