Hi,

"David A. Bartold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>   * new function gimp_context_get_texture:
>     Returns a GPattern * from the specified context.  Heeding Seth's
>     advice not to create a new file format without good reason, I've
>     determined the .PAT format to be suitable for this purpose: it
>     supports grayscale data and description text.  Also, it provides
>     an already existing API framework, GPattern.

which has just disappeared from CVS. We are in the middle of migrating
all data types. The brush code will change a lot too. It might be better
to wait until this is finished... Once we have cleaned up the object
hierarchy it should be easy to reuse the code from the brushpipe that
changes the brush to make it change texture patterns in a similar way.

Overall I'm very positive that your texture additions will make it into
The Gimp very soon.

Salut, Sven