* Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [021202 15:00]:
> > RGBA value_blur(RGBA,radius){
> >     .--RGBA------.
> >     | split_RGBA |
> >     `-R--G--B--A-'
> >       |  |  |  |
> >       |  |  |  `---.
> >     .-R--G--B-.     \
> >     | rgb2hsv |      \
> >     `-H--S--V-'       \
> >       |  |   \         \
> >       |  |    \         |
> >       |  | .---V------. |
> >       |  | |blur(radius)|
> >       |  | `---V------'/
> >       |  |     |      /
> >       |  |    /      /
> >       |  |   /      /
> >     .-H--S--V-.    /
> >     | hsv2rgb |   /
> >     `-R--G--B-'  /
> >       |  |  |   /
> >     .-R--G--B--A-.
> >     | join_RGBA  |
> >     `--RGBA------'
> > }
>
> looks very much like the Pupus rendering pipeline that Adam suggested
> for GIMP-2.0. It's basically the framework that we'd like to put on
> top of GEGL.
>
> Salut, Sven

I read a little on Adam's pupus pipeline, I'm think I'll start with a less
advanced approach than the one he suggests, with a basic design that hopefully
works, and can be enhanced.

I will also read a little about GEGL to refamiliarize myself with the concepts
and data structures planned, to make integration of code or design easier
if what I end up with is useful.

skål, /pippin

--
  .^.
  /V\    Øyvind Kolås,  Gjøvik University College, Norway