On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:27:10 +0100, Raphaël Quinet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 10 Feb 2003 18:39:09 +0100, Niklas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > [...] http://devel.helloween.kicks-ass.org/
> > [...snip!...]
>
> I think that we should move that discussion to the gimp-web list, if
> it is still working (it has been silent for a bit more than a year).
> As a test, I have posted this message to both lists and I will see
> if it gets through.  If it does, then I suggest that we continue the
> discussion there.

After posting that message, I realized that I had been subscribed to the
gimp-web list using a different address.  As a result, my message was
sent to the moderator for approval.  Given the amount of spam that has
landed in the approval bin during last year, I do not expect my message
to be approved anytime soon...  (Hi Carol! ;-))  Hopefully, this one will
appear on the gimp-web list, because I have fixed my subscription in the
meantime.

Anyway, I have a question about the design that you (Niklas) are
proposing: did you use a set of scripts to add the template (header,
footer, menu) around the page contents, or is every page created by hand?
Is the editing done at the HTML level, or do you use some tools to
generate all or parts of the page from a different markup language or
from a simpler version of the HTML code?

-Raphaël

P.S.: I set the "Reply-To:" to the gimp-web list.  This should work now.