I have a couple of questions on the future releases of Gimp:

1) What will be the next 'stable' release number?
2) Will it be based on Gtk+2?
3) How hard will it be to port current script-language bindings to
   the new Gimp?
   Where can I learn more about making such bindings?
4) FilmGimp has a neat Frame Manager and I wish that regular Gimp had
   that.  Is there any chance that this might happen?
   Is it something that could be done as a plugin?

Thanks for your help,
Daniel Carrera
Graduate Teaching Assistant.  Math Dept.
University of Maryland.  (301) 405-5137
distrain: distrain (di-STRAYN) verb tr., intr.
   To seize the property in order to force payment for damages, debt, etc.