Hi Sven,

On Friday 18 July 2003 8:09 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> The patch is against 1.2.5 so we cannot check it in. But we should do
> if we got a patch against current CVS or 1.3.16 attached to the
> bug-report.

I'm working on it; I've got 1.3.16 installed and working, and it doesn't look
as though the relevant code has changed too much (just been moved a bit).

BTW - are there likely to be any more releases in the 1.2 series, or is 1.3
getting 100% of the attention nowadays?

All the best,
Alastair M. Robinson

We're here to give you a computer, not a religion.
 - attributed to Bob Pariseau, at the introduction of the Amiga