Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> you and I are scheduled to discuss this after camp. if you continue
> to insist to reply to my mail, i will continue to insist that you
> stick to *your* scheduled time for this discussion.

I said that I want to wait till after the camp before I take a closer
look at the XML format for plug-in infos that you are designing. This
seems to be definitely a post-2.0 thing and if you need me to look at
it, it will have to wait a bit. The format we use for writing our help
pages is a completely different topic and I would welcome if you would
try to keep them distinct. If I am wrong about this being a different
topic, this may be because you never explained what you are actually
doing with this plug-ins XML file that you are working on.