Patrick McFarland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> to that, having editable font boxen is very nice. (Though, Id like a
> way to force it to be a rendered layer, because when you change the
> layer, and accidently edit the layer's text, it erases everything
> you did.)

Yes, we should probably have "Convert to Pixels" for text layers.
Since internally we wouldn't really convert, should we perhaps even
stick a "Convert to Text Layer" menu entry to any ex-text-layer so it
can be converted back if necessary?

Of course the problem you mention will become be a lot less severe as
soon as undo for text operations is properly working.

I wouldn't mind if you or someone else filed bug-reports for these two