On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 02:12:22PM -0800, Robin Rowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As documented in our HOWTO, GIMP code is using quote marks instead of angle
> brackets when including some GTK library header files. That should not work.

If that is true, the gimp developers would be rather happy for reports
or patches about that, I am sure. Especially as writing a HOWTO entry is
probably _more_ work than just going in and fixing the relevant parts.

> As I'm the official project leader for GTK+OSX and posted here representing

Woaw, impressive!

> surprise us just once by reacting positively when somebody from our team
> does something that benefits your project?

Frankly, writing howto entries on how broken the gimp codebase is is not
benefitting gimp very much. Or did I miss something very obvious?
Apologies if that is the case.