At 07:57 PM 12/31/2003 -0500, david gowers wrote:
in the realm of 'discussion', does anyone here know why GimpPalette is
implemented using a list? it seems a lot saner to use an array.

Just as a guess, if you mean 'linked list' by 'list', then its probably to avoid the headaches created by using a fixed array to hold an indeterminate amount of information (ie. an unknown number of palettes).

Cheers!

Kevin. (http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/)

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"