Daniel Rogers wrote:

1.  I heard that some people have been asked to be on the board, why
weren't the developers consulted?  I'm a developer, why wasn't I asked?
Who are these board members?

Keep in mind that developers will not necessarily make good board members. The sort of decisions that a board of directors has to make really don't have that much in common with those made by a developer. Developers need to be involved in the operation of the foundation, but it's unrealistic to expect a majority of the board to be active developers. It might even be counterproductive.

Kelly