Michael Schumacher wrote:
Carol Spears wrote:

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 09:44:49AM +0200, Marc A. Lehmann wrote:

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 08:00:17PM -0700, Daniel Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've put it here: http://www.phasevelocity.org/bylaws.doc These bylaws

Woaw, the bylaws for a free software organisation, written in a
proprietary microsoft format!

this summed up my feelings very well.

Might be another reason for lack of feedback.

Dude. The lawyer gave me doc. Open office read it fine. I didn't think it woudl be a problem. I used open office to make a pdf. It's at http://www.phasevelocity.org/bylaws.pdf

did they discuss file formats with you when you discussed this at the
gimp convention?

Maybe something about this is in the minutes of the last GIMPCon.
Anyway, are there any suggestions (or requirements?) for an official format for all TGF documents. PDF seems reasonable.

She is just trying to goad me, so I tried to ignore her. It is not an official document yet, but yes, I agree that PDF is reasonable for all TGF documents.

--
Dan