Le 13.03.2004 13:47, Henrik Brix Andersen a crit:

On Sat, 2004-03-13 at 13:34, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
The container window for this spash picture has its width resized
according to the with of the text line(s) displayed. This produces an
a not nice "oscillating" effect on the screen.

Which version of The GIMP?

So, I forgot: it is the 2.0-pre cvs version from 20040312.

Under which locale are you running The GIMP?

Locale is [EMAIL PROTECTED], but I tried with LC_MESSAGES=C and got the same effect (less annoying anyway because the English sentences are mostly shorter).

                        - Jean-Luc

Sincerely, Brix -- Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>