> *     Add a new section in the preferences dialog (or add to the existing
> Display section) the following options:
>       *       Enable/disable colour management  (Do we allow this to be
> enabled/disabled on a per-image basis?  The filter will need access to
> image parasites for that.)

I can't honestly think of a good reason to disable color management, but
couldn't we just have an option for "this monitor's colorspace" instead of
having two choice to choose from?

On second thought, I can think of a reason to disable color management,
but I still think that it wouldn't be a bad idea to just make "this
monitor's colorspace" one of the options.