Sven wrote:

> Sorry, but before I continue reading, why is Raphaels' metadata code
> not available? You certainly wrote him a mail asking for it, didn't
> you? So why is he holding the code back? Does it even make sense to
> continue discussing this w/o Raphael?

The code is available from Raphael's web page, but it isn't in CVS,
and it's up to Raphael when to put it there.

And yes, it makes sense to continue discussing this w/o Raphael,
although it would make a lot more sense to continue discussing it
with him.  I'm sure he will contribute to the discussion when he's
ready to.

  -- Bill

Sent via the CNPRC Email system at primate.ucdavis.edu