Sven Neumann wrote:

> Go to View->Display Filters and enable the Display Proof filter.

Thanks to you and Alastair to pointing that out, I'm quite impressed! Even
the rendering intends are there! So I'm pleased that there is some work
going on in this direction. In the GEGL TODO there is shown 0% progress for
the color models and cms, that might be not related to reality! (even if
this display filter is not part of GEGL)

>> Please, I'm sorry for my sad english, and I hope this all doesn't
>> sounds to rude. I wanted only spend some Information of an user
>> point of view, that's all...
>
> Your feedback is very much appreciated.

You're welcome! (Hope this english fits!)

Kind regards

Gerhard