Nathan Summers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

This still doesn't meet the definition of "spreading FUD." To spread
FUD you must:
1) Either lie or deliberately misrepresent the truth (this includes
selective retelling of the facts)
2) In one or more fora such that a large number of poorly-informed
people are reached
3) In an attempt to keep people from using a competitor's product
(esp. to keep them from switching from your product.)

For those who are not familiar with the term FUD it is an acronym for Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt.

Kevin.  (

Packet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|  Try to assimilate the world!"