Hi folks,

I'm trying to get pygimp to work on gimp-2.3.1 for windows/autotools.
For some reason, the pygimp plugin seems not to be initialized.

Could someone sketch the mechanism by which pygimp is supposed to be loaded?

It looks like the pygimp.interp file is actually read and used: it complained that
/c/python24/python did not exist: I changed those to c:/python24/python.exe
and the error is gone now.

I added a print statement to plug-ins/pygimp/gimpmodule.c:initgimp()
and that looks like it's not called...
Does anyone know who'se supposed to call that function... assuming that
that is the entrypoint into the pygimp module of course...