On Wednesday 17 August 2005 11:56, Carol Spears wrote:
> one good way to get people involved is to perhaps offer something
> that builds confidence and displays good faith in an individuals
> ability to take on a project like that like a publisher.

A Ferrari, Oka or touring coach each? To cater for variation in
lifestyle. The coach would have to be second-hand to be priced in the
same ball-park as the others, I can get a good one from South West
Coach Lines for ~AUD$50k and get it fitted out for touring for about
the same again.

Well, one can always dream. (-:

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia